Making the decision to have a child - it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking outside your body.
Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, April 16, 2011

It's been awhile!

Sorry I have not been on to make any new posts about things that have been going on. We've been in the process of moving lately and time just is not on my side. Ian looks like he is starting to cut his first tooth. I noticed this yesterday. Poor guy was in some pain but today seems very happy so far. I did not know how hard this part was going to be, I just hate seeing my little boy hurting. Once we get all moved in the new house I will surely post pics, and hopefully will get one of Ian's growing tooth once he let's me in his mouth! Must continue packing and finishing up! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment